
Our little girl is already loved so much! Thank you SO much for all of the support, it is starting to feel so real. We are really going to have a baby! And soon! I have to give a shout out to my wonderful friend Jamie who road tripped to Utah with me and helped with my shower there. What an amazing friend! All of you who helped, (you know who you are) thank you, I could not ask for better family and friends.
6 comments:
Sheri!!!! I am so sad that I was out of town for your shower. So sorry! When you come back please do call cause I would love to give this little princess a gift!!! keep us posted on when she comes into the world! i love you!!!!
You deserve the best! You are awesome and everyone that knows you can't help but love you. Can't wait till she's here!
You are sure loved!
It's getting so close!! I am so excited for you and Ben. Can't wait to see her!! (does she have a name yet??)
Hey!I don't know if you remember me.I decided to check out your blog through Emily Roches.We met once at PF Changs through Firstline.Anyway...I am due the same day as you,(maybe the day after)With a little girl also.fun huh?Good luck to you!!!
Welcome little Milely! We love her name! Please call if you are in Utah at Grandma's house! We'd love to see you all!
Post a Comment