It's official our daughter does not get a name. It is too hard. We have a long list of names that we like, but I just feel like there should be one that we LOVE. I really want to pick a name before she gets here (mostly so I can put it in her wall) but as of right now her name is going to be Baby Girl Ward. Look at that she even gets a middle name.
13 comments:
Sorry girl! That's how I felt when I thought Brooklyn was a boy...we couldn't agree on anything. I like having names way before they come too, just makes the baby feel more human. Don't worry, that ONE name that you LOVE will come to you sooner or later...just hang in there!
No worries! You will find the perfect name. If it makes you feel better Liv was going to be named Isabelle (a name we chose before I got pregnant), then I changed my mind the week I delivered. So, you still have 60 something days left to find the perfect fit for her.
Maybe you will just have to wait and see her little face and one of those names that you "like" on your list will just fit her perfectly and then I'm sure you will "love" it.
I can't wait to see you on Thursday and hear the list of possible names.
Okay, so don't think I am crazy but I looked up some names for you. Here is what I found:
Chloe, Sophie, Lillian, Bailey, Layla, Kennedy, Hailey, Zoey, Lydia, Naomi, Keira, Shelby, Reese, Kendall, Hayden, Scarlett, Piper, Miley, Iris, Aubree, Tatum, Presley, Sasha, Hazel, Teagan, Kiana, Harper, Taryn, Skye, Emery, and lastly Molly.
It'll come to you... just wait... I think! So excited for you though.
Sheri I totally agree! We are dealing with the same issue. Adam and I can't decide what to name our "Little Guy". It's such a big deal and a serious matter, I just wish a name would come to us that we both love and fits the "Little Guy".
K-Sheri what you should do is post 5 of your favs and let people vote on them. See if that sways your opinion at all. I don't know... this could be bad if no one votes for your "secret" favorite...I guess it could backfire!
Mostly, I just want to know what names you are thinking about :)!
BTW...I am so sorry I missed your BBshower. It is asthma time for Benj again...I can't get too far from him right now. I hope you had a wonderful time!
Love,
Mind'
I just have to tell you that Riley was named Madison in the hospital and I regretted it the second I got home. It took me a full month of calling her Little Girl until I heard the name Riley and it fit. My nurse told me she didn't get a social security card for her child until he was like 8, so technically it didn't matter what their name was. Of course, you've got birth certifcates,the blessing and the wall to put the name on... but those can all be changed!
We had trouble finding a name for Bayer too. Kes was looking at his "family tree" and found a George Bayer (who was married to Ann Kestler). Kes said "How about Bayer" and I was like "Absolutely not!" Then it stayed in my head and after a few weeks, what do you know, that was it. I was afraid that people would make fun of the name so we kept it a secret!
when she gets here it will be easier!! Hey, I am so sorry I couldn't make it to your shower! I do have a gift for you though!!! So if you could give me your address on facebook or something I will send it to you!! Sorry again, i really am a lame friend!!!
you make me nervous, you better get cracking that due date is not getting an closer. What do i know I don't have kid yet. I'll probably run into the same scenario!
Whats wrong with Baby Girl Ward! I like it!! Good luck... it's hard!
ummmm... how about live up my name.... Coral Ward!!!! Haha! I've changed my name, so it's up for grabs!
Post a Comment