Sunday, January 18, 2009

We're doin' Great!

We are loving California! On Saturday we went to the beach and Ben did some boogie boarding. He got a wet suit and went out with a few guys in out ward. I went down to the water to try and take a picture and they all look the same out there! So here is someone boogie boarding, maybe Ben!

Cute Jaxon loving the ocean!

Here is my prego belly......22 weeks!







16 comments:

The Whites said...

cute belly! I had a dream about you guys... you were taking the baby out of your tummy, playing with her, and putting her back in...yes, I have crazy dreams! It was so good to see you guys! Eliana thought you were coming to AZ the day after we saw you! She can't wait!

Dash Of Sass said...

you have the smallest belly i have EVER seen!!!!!!!!! its amazing! you look so dang cute! can i be you when i get pregnant? miss you guys!!!

Raela's Craft Room said...

Yeah Ben & Sheri!

We are so glad that you guys are just a few hours away. :) It looks like you are already taking advantage of all of the beauty around you.

I love the prego belly... I can't believe you are already 22 weeks. Soooooo cute!

Love you guys!
Raela

Er Bear said...

That's what I look like when I eat a big dinner! ha! You look adorable! Glad you are doing well! Isn't fun to be at the beach while everyone in Utah are freezing their buns off?! I love it!

Steve and Claudia said...

Awww...when did they begin manufacturing the lovely expectant Malibu Barbie? Adore the photo. We are so grateful that you guys are doing great...and thank you ALWAYS being consistant!! Love you both --you three!-- the mostest.

The Hull Family said...

22 weeks seriously?

Ashley and Paul Giddings said...

You are so small Sheri! But you still look so cute prego!

Long Family said...

so jealous of the sun! love the pictures, you look great! We miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Cute prego belly Sheri! We should get together sometime, call me when your in the area.

Justin + kelly said...

uhh... what belly! I look like a house compared to you!!!!

Ash said...

Sher you look darling. How fun that you just get to go to the beach with friends. So awesome. We miss you guys. You look amazing. Love ya Sher.

The Heitritter Family said...

What a cute little (and I mean little) belly. You could absolutely still disguise that belly and no one would know! More than half way there!!

Candace said...

It's so nice to see your belly!! We didn't get to see it before you left. Looks like you guys are having way too much fun without us. We'll have to come and visit soon!!

Jill said...

So you've survived your first month? I'm glad the weather made it so easy for you!

Anonymous said...

WOW, SO SORRY I am LATE with the CONGRATS, but CONGRATS on the baby!! ;) SO EXCITED for you guys!! How fun!! You are TINY just look at that little tiny NOTHING!! I just have to say you ROLLIN'S GALS are just tiny...I wish I had that in my line! NOT!! Hope you guys are doing well...LOOKS LIKE IT!! ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey!! This is Kristy Sevy. Congratulations! You look amazing, and I think you might have the cutest belly I have seen! I just started a new blog for my photography and baby clothing so we should be friends! :) Tell Ben Hi for us!
ps...you are so lucky to be in Cali and not here in the freezing cold!