Friday, February 20, 2009

Hello Hello

"Hi, my name is Sheri and I'm a horrible blogger." Now you all say, "Hi Sheri" Here is a little update. Baby girl is coming right along, (she doesn't have a name yet) I had an appointment this week and everything looks great! It's so crazy to think that she will be here in 3 months! We are so far from being ready, but I'm sure we'll get there. We've been keeping busy here in SoCal, Ben has been traveling a little, so sometimes I tag along. We really do love it here, but I miss all the wonderful people in Utah!

Here she is! Ben says she's singing, using her hand as a mic.

I'm going to try and be a better blogger...I really do have good intentions, just bad execution.

10 comments:

Melody said...

You are sooooo small! Excited to see this baby. You are going to be such a fun good mommy. So happy for you guys.

Anonymous said...

you look great!!

Steve and Claudia said...

Okay....then I have the perfect name to add to your name consideration pool...Celine Dion!!!

The Whites said...

You are so CUTE!!!! We miss you guys!

KatieKaseyBrielle said...

Looking good there Sheri!! You do need to post more so that we can keep updated on what is going on with you guys! We miss seeing you guys around the Traverse hood :-)

dillon and kim said...

Sher,
It's good to finally hear from you! My mom and emily and I are coming a week from friday, can't wait to see you and compare bellys! Should be fun! You look awesome by the way

The Hull Family said...

She does look like she's singing!

Are you going to come and hang out when Kim and Shelia are here?

Anonymous said...

Sheri, you are going to be such a wonderful mother. I am so excited for you!

The Heitritter Family said...

You look beautiful!

The Christensen Family said...

You look way too cute pregnant. Gain some serious weight so we can stay friends okay? JK We miss you guys! Congrats it's a girl! Keep in touch! Loves...