We had so much fun on our 8 day cruise in the Mexican Riviera! There were about 700 people from Ben’s company on the ship and we were also able to bring our parents along! We stopped Zihuatanejo/Ixtapa, Acapulco, and Manzanillo. We had a great time hanging out on the beach, relaxing, and eating great food!!
4 comments:
You updated your blog!!! Next year reserve us a spot on the cruise!
looks like you guys had a blast!! Franie and Turbo went?? that would have been lots of fun! next vacation, plan justin and i in on it.
Sher,
That cruise looks so much fun. We need to hang soon. I loved your testimony on Sunday. You are darling.
Love ya
Ash
Hey Sheri I feel like I haven't seen you in 6 months... I really probably haven't! Anyways I want to add you to my blog!!! So we can actually keep in touch or whatever it is you do with these things! Ours is www.wessaraandersen.blogspot.com!
Anyways all your trips looked awesome and I am jealous!
Sara
Post a Comment