So, these past two months in Fresno have been full of lots of fun adventures! When we first arrived here we were a little surprised to see how close our apartments are to a train....a VERY active train. We woke up several times the first night quite shocked...we're a little more used to it now, but I don't think it will be one of the things that we'll miss. The office out here did really well and its been a fun environment to be in. Ben has been out selling with the guys every day, and he proved that he's still got it! One of our office girls quit after the first month, so Cassie and I stepped in...and our mascot Veronica (the dog). Its been a great experience, we're glad we came out, and now we are ready to co
me home!
3 comments:
Dudes it's so nice to have you guys back! Jaxon missed his uncle Sheri and aunt Ben! Welcome home!
No idea you two were bloggers! I just joined in the fun, also!
YAY!! Converts to the blogging community. Its a nice way to keep informed from states away. I'm excited to see all of the adventures. I love you guys and miss you. Can't wait for the next trip to Utah and cruise around on the new moomba.
Post a Comment