Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween 2010

Miley really likes the concept of Halloween. Say trick-or-treat, or in her case, "titatee"and people give you candy! She could really get used to that. She walked around our ward party with a lolipop in her mouth as the cutest little cupcake ever! My Mom and Aunt Val made her costume and it just makes me so happy! She's adorable.






6 comments:

Steph said...

So stinkin' cute!

Justin + kelly said...

So cute! Rhys was sitting on my lap as I clicked on your blog. When he saw the pictures of Miley, he pointed and said "Miley", but it sounds more like "Mine." Im guessing this whole arranged marriage thing is okay with him!!

Heather Heaton said...

what a cute cupcake! Love that costume idea!

Anonymous said...

Love the costume, cutest one yet!

The Hull Family said...

My mom told me that Miley was the cutest little cupcake for halloween. I am so glad that I got to see the pictures, she is super cute!!

R & S Ward said...

Sheri~She is so adorable! What a fun costume! She is looking SOOO grown up! Can't wait to see you guys again!