Miley had her 15 month check-up yesterday, here are her stats:
Length - 30in (19%)
Weight - 21.7lbs (30%)
Head - 47cm (97%)
She is seriously so much fun. It's so great to watch her learn and discover. She is such a happy girl, we just laugh all day long. She loves to play outside, be with other kids, read stories, and she LOVES her Daddy. She has been saying quite a few words lately, here are the ones I can think of right now:
Momma, Mommy
Dada, Daddy
Hi
Bye bye
Baby
Paci
Blankie
Water (wabee)
Juice
Cheese
Cracker
Cookie
Purse
Here you go (dee a doe)
Nigh night
Please (peas)
Thank you (dadoo)
Pool
Beach
Grandpa (Bapa)
Staci
Animal Noises
Cow
Doggie
Horse
Kitty
Monkey
Sheep
Lion
Ben and I are so in love with this little girl. We think she's pretty awesome.
3 comments:
She really is too cute! I can't believe she says all that! Jeff can maybe say 10 words and most of them have something to do with a ball! I want to meet her! Hope you are doing well!
I just posted my baby boys stats on my blog... you should check it out because they are almost the same as Miley's and he is only six months! oh man I have a fat kid. Ha!
hi there! love her words! and thanks for putting how she says it next to it. i said it out loud & could hear my kids say it that way too. SO cute!
Post a Comment