Monday, March 15, 2010



















10 comments:

Fife Family said...

She is sooo cute Sherri!

Candace said...

I love her big blue eyes! Wish we could have played more when you were here.

Gordon, Jamie, Evelyn, Claire and Bonnie said...

she's really cute!

Nikki said...

Sheri, look at those eyelashes on that girl. SO BEAUTIFUL!

Shelley said...

She is such a doll. Seriously, so cute.

Melissa Tiek said...

She is so freaking cute! I love the swimsuit. :)

Jill said...

Yeah...these are fantastic. Kudos to your friend on her photog. skills and kudos to you (and Ben) on makin' them right.

The Whites said...

She is adorable! Love those eyes and eye lashes! Great pictures. We miss you guys!! You should come to AZ before it gets too hot here....

Ashley and Paul Giddings said...

Hey Sheri...I just noticed on your blog list that you are friends with Mitch and Lindsey Lundquist...how did you meet them?

The Milligan Blog said...

Sheri!!! Miley is so adorable!!!! Wow, you guys made such a CUTE baby!!! I love her!!! It's been forever since Ive been blog hopping :) but I am glad I stopped by!! Hope you guys are doing well!! Cutest little family ever! :)