Sunday, February 28, 2010

Ouch

Not fun. Miley and I got in a car accident on Friday. We were with two of my friends (Jenni and Alia...both in the baby shower pictures below, both pregnant) and the black car was us. A VERY old man was VERY confused and turned into our lane instead of his as we were leaving a parking garage. Thankfully we are all ok. Jenni and Alia were both taken in ambulances to the hospital to make sure that their babies were ok. It was one of the scariest moments of my life. You never know how you are going to react in situations like that, and I screamed...alot. I was in the back seat with Miley and I was so grateful that she was not hurt. I think all of my screaming scared her the most (car seats are amazing). When Ben got there she even smiled. I am feeling pretty sore in my neck and back, but we are SO thankful to be ok. Jenni and Alia are both home and doing well as well as thier babies. What a day.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Scary!! I am glad you, your friends, and all of your babies are all OK!...gotta love crazy old people!

Justin + kelly said...

Aiy yai yai!!! Glad no one was hurt!!!

tiff and chris johnson said...

Look how big she's getting! I haven't seen her in TOO long we need to get together! That pic of her in the spaghetti is amazing..and p.s.) i can't believe you guys got in a car accident....trouble trouble trouble. Glad you're all okay!!! xoxo