Monday, November 2, 2009

Shabby Apple

My friend and I designed a few dresses that we decided to enter into the "Dress design for Shabby Apple dresses". Shabby Apple will choose the top 15 dresses to be featured on their BLOG and then the readers will vote! We designed these dresses when we were frustrated with not being able to find a "fancy" dress for a formal occasion. We have since discovered Shabby Apple and we thought would send some our ideas their way! The idea of these dresses is to have amazing fit and to be made with high quality fabrics.


Fabric










3 comments:

Nikki said...

The dresses are way cute. I will have to watch the Shabby Apple website and put my vote in for you guys!

Steve and Claudia said...

nice going sheri....what extraordinary talent is yours! love the black and white picture of adorable miley on your front page. love you guys the mostest!

Alia Steele said...

Love it! I will totally vote for you guys!