Monday, August 31, 2009

Miley Miley


All ready for church! She is so funny at church, she doesn't like to sleep.....there are way too many people to look at!


Miley loves her little bear blanket. We call it her friend. Whenever we hand it to her she cuddles with it.




Playin' with Violet friend......
So, maybe I should take the bows off before I put her in the car. This was not the first time I found her like this. Silly girl.




6 comments:

Justin + kelly said...

Too cute. Rhys is wondering when he gets to see his girlfriend again?

Tyler and Staci said...

awwww! Miley is so cute like her aunt!

Sami said...

I know she looks just like her aunt Sami. But, in that second picture in the car seat she actually looks a lot like her cousin Cam. We love new posts with Miley. Yeah!!!!

Gordon, Jamie, Evelyn, Claire and Bonnie said...

She's really growing fast! What a little cutie pie!

Heather Heaton said...

hahaha! That use to happen to Hailee in her car seat too! Sad! Miley is soooooo beautiful sheri! I am sure you are having so much fun with her!

Steve and Claudia said...

awwww....i love her bear blankie photo AND the one of miley and her girlfriend just chilling 'on' the table top...!! so cute that she likes all her friends at church too much to sleep... xoxox