Cute pictures Sheri! (execpt for the one of me...why am I not looking at the camera?) Talked to grandma yesterday and she said that she got to meet Miley, she was sooooo excited about it! I hope all is well with you!!
Sher wow absolutely darling. She is beautiful. I love seeing you with a darling new babe. Miss you guys. I hope all is well. We sold our house here in Traverse...sad to leave.
4 comments:
SO CUTE Sheri!! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Man, you are getting so old! I can't wait to see you and Miley this week and I hope you have a great day today.
look at all those BABIES!!! I love it! Miley is too cute!!
Cute pictures Sheri! (execpt for the one of me...why am I not looking at the camera?) Talked to grandma yesterday and she said that she got to meet Miley, she was sooooo excited about it! I hope all is well with you!!
Sher wow absolutely darling. She is beautiful. I love seeing you with a darling new babe. Miss you guys. I hope all is well. We sold our house here in Traverse...sad to leave.
Post a Comment