
This is me (8 1/2 months) and my three sister in laws who are all pregnant! Shannon is having a girl in July, Raela is having a girl in September, and Coral is having a boy or girl in December! How fun is that? Ben's mom and dad are do excited about all these new grandchildren (adding to the ones they already have) that they set up this cute little playroom in their house and for mothers day we made this sign that we are standing in front of. Ben and I are really excited for little Miley (that's the name we've decided on!) to have all these cousins her age! What lucky girl!
11 comments:
I didn't know you were so close to D-day!! Yay! How fun to have so many cousins so close. That will come in handy soon. We call TY's mom Grammy too. Cute idea for the playroom. And BTW love the name Miley. I don't hear it very much either. Good luck!!
Hi Sheri (and Ben, of course)! Congratulations on the upcoming arrival of your little girl! I must say that little girls are so fun and Ben will soon be wrapped around her little finger! We miss you guys so much! E-mail me your address because I'd love to send you some of my bow creations as a gift for your little baby girl! My e-mail is aileenbluhm@yahoo.com. Best wishes for the remainder of your pregnancy (I hope it goes by fast). Take care and keep in touch!
I love the name you guys picked out!! She'll be here before you know it and Ben will be wrapped tightly around her little finger! Congrats you guys - can't wait to see the princess!
Hey Sheri. It's Korie Browning... Just blog hopping and I saw the picture of all you guys. It brought a tear to my eye. That is so neat that you're all pregers together! Congrats and good luck. Love her name! Can't wait to see pictures of her or see you across the street.
I can't believe how close it is! I love the name (not that it matters if I like it or not, but I do love it.) We can't wait to see little Miley. Good luck!
AHHHHHHHHHH!! SHERI- look how freakin' pregnant you are! I can't believe it. It seems like it has gone by so fast. Maybe that is because we are apart and I don't get to see the progress as much.
You are absolutely gorgeous pregnant. We miss you guys. I hope you are doing good. Miley is going to be a doll. You are going to be a great mother too!
Sheri,
You are SO cute!!! We are coming to CA soon, can't wait to see you! Hopefully little Miley will be here so we can meet her! Good luck with the labor and delivery! You and Ben are going to be awesome parents.
We miss you guys!
Sheri,
You are SO cute!!! We are coming to CA soon, can't wait to see you! Hopefully little Miley will be here so we can meet her! Good luck with the labor and delivery! You and Ben are going to be awesome parents.
We miss you guys!
I didn't know that you guys were ALL pregnant, so fun to have cousins close in age...I guess we would know!! Thanks again for all your help with the invitations, they turned out great and Cystal LOVED them! You are the best!! Keep me posted on the arrival of little Miley!
Oh my gosh, it looks like you gained maybe two pounds. Both pounds in the belly. I'm getting so excited for the 'Miley's here!' post. But not as excited as Violet. I'll be in CA in June, so I'll come see you and BABY!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Also, I feel like we saw you guys more when you lived in Utah. What the heck? Josh and Ben should just quit their jobs so we can all hang out more.
Oh Sheri...I am so glad that you posted this picture of you four darling mommies to be. What an WONDERFUL present to come home and find all you precious people making our playroom sooooo precious!! I love the basket of things...and will put it all to good use!!! We love you..and so excited to come SEE Miley today!!!!xoxox Grammy P
Post a Comment