Miley Ward (no middle name) was born on Friday, May22nd at 11:49am. She was 7lbs 4oz and 18 1/2 inches long. Here are a few pictures for now and I'll give some details a little later!
All right: I want to know, Ben, how both your wife and your baby look like little supermodels so soon after going through that experience?? :) Seriously, what a BEAUTIFUL little family you all make. I can't believe how much hair little Miley has! And how chubby her little cheeks are!! she is quite possibly the cutest newborn I've ever seen. Congratulations you two. We love you all very much.
Lorna (and all!) speak for us too ~ what a gorgeous family, with or without make-up, fine apparel, jewelry, and all the things associated with timeless beauty. Although I have to say that Miley's pok-a-dot dress, bracelet, and hair bow is about the cutest little outfit ever! Miley just makes her family all the more incredibly stunning and wonderful. And we rejoice; and are ever so grateful that she is safely here ~ BRAVO Sheri! We love you guys the mostest. We can't wait to help to spoil her. xox Grammy and Grampy Payne
15 comments:
she is adorable!!!!! i am so happy for you guys!!!!! way to go!!!
She is so dang cute! We can't wait to hang out! Hope you're doing well
Eric says she looks like Sheri. She is absolutely beautiful. Good job!
Congratulations. She is beautiful!
All right: I want to know, Ben, how both your wife and your baby look like little supermodels so soon after going through that experience?? :) Seriously, what a BEAUTIFUL little family you all make. I can't believe how much hair little Miley has! And how chubby her little cheeks are!! she is quite possibly the cutest newborn I've ever seen. Congratulations you two. We love you all very much.
Lorna (and all!) speak for us too ~ what a gorgeous family, with or without make-up, fine apparel, jewelry, and all the things associated with timeless beauty. Although I have to say that Miley's pok-a-dot dress, bracelet, and hair bow is about the cutest little outfit ever! Miley just makes her family all the more incredibly stunning and wonderful. And we rejoice; and are ever so grateful that she is safely here ~ BRAVO Sheri! We love you guys the mostest. We can't wait to help to spoil her.
xox Grammy and Grampy Payne
she is beautiful! congratulations to you!
She is beautiful! Congratulations!
what a doll!!! I cant wait to meet her! take care of yourself. love you guys
she is so cute!! congrats 2 the both of you!
She is ADORABLE!! Can't wait to meet her!
She is soo soo soo precious! I can't believe how little they are when brand new. Enjoy every sec of it even though it's a rough time for the mama.
congrats!!!
What a darling baby girl!!! Congrats to you guys!! Having a newborn is the very best! Enjoy every minute because they grow WAY WAY too fast!!!
SO CUTE! Your story was AWESOME and CONGRATS to you both! GREAT JOB girly!
Post a Comment