I spent the week in Brigham City last week hangin' out with the fam. I wanted to get up there one last time before the Doctor says not to travel anymore. It was so much fun just relaxing and working on a few projects for this little girl (I'll have to take some pictures of the finished products) Ben was able to come and be with us for Easter weekend and we dyed eggs, had a killer egg hunt (Ben won the grand prize....I think he stole Cameron's eggs) and watched A LOT of golf. If you need to know anything about the Masters just ask me, I am now an expert. Of course Mom made great food and we did some shopping! What a great week, thanks guys!!
3 comments:
how fun!! I can't believe you are almost a mommy!! crazy fun!! so I need to get your address i have a little gift for that baby girl and i want to get it to you before you have her! so i don't know maybe you can give it to me on facebook or something!?!
I bet you hauled butt back to Cali for the nicer weather. April and May in Utah really can play tricks on ya. I hope you are feeling good!
Your due date is almost here!!! I'm so excited for you!!!
Post a Comment