What a great day! Everything turned out really well, Staci and Tyler looked great and could not have been happier. It was a really great experience to be with my whole family in the temple and I am so proud of Staci and Tyler for getting married there. Of course I had to forget something so I brought our camera without the battery. These are some pictures from their phographer and my brother in law. We were worried about rain all week, but it turned outt o be a beautiful day, just a little cold. Congrats Staci and Tyler we love you, and welcome to the family Tyler!




3 comments:
I can't believe staci is married!!what about my brother?! Jk! She looks so beautiful! I am very excited for her!
Anyways, it's been far too long since we have talked sheri!! I hope you are doing well and that you are happy in utah! loves!
Heather
hey cute girl! i want those green shoes you girls had! DARLING!! and your sister was such a beautiful bride!
Grreat reading your blog
Post a Comment