Thursday, October 9, 2008

House Guest

My little sister (and by little I mean younger, not to be confused with my older "little" sister) is getting married in a month and is staying with us until the big day. The other day I made dinner, which sadly is rare. I am not the clean as you go type cook so by the end the kitchen was a small disaster. Of course after I ate I didn't want to clean so I instead watched our favorite show The Biggest Loser. When I came back to the kitchen it was spotless! What a great sister! I could get used to this relationship......

Here is a picture of the soon to be bride and WONDERFUL sister! Isn't she cute? Love you Stac!




9 comments:

Dash Of Sass said...

ok she is absolutely adorable! what a fun idea with the green shoes! LOVE IT! was that pict taken at the salt flats? love ya!

Ash said...

Sher this picture is so cute. What a awesome sister. Darling. So fun to be able to hang before she gets married.

**The WEDDLE clan: said...

She look gorgeous! Are those her bridals? If so, tell Stace those sleeves are a little close for the garment world! HA! Miss you guys!

Lindsey said...

Oh my gosh, Staci is beautiful. Sam told me the other day she was getting married. How exciting. You're lucky, my brother is the complete opposite, I'm always cleaning up HIS mess. :) j/k he helps....sometimes.

Shelley said...

What a pretty picture! How nice to have your sister around for a bit. Family is the best. How are you guys doing?

Fife Family said...

What a cute picture! I cannot believe Staci is getting married!!

Long Family said...

I have to agree with Whitney,I love the green shoes. What a fun picture. (We love the Biggest Loser too!)

KatieKaseyBrielle said...

That is funny!! Aren't sisters the best?? Love the wedding picture. I think we should all get to do the whole wedding thing again whataya think?? SAME HUBBY, different dress, reception...the works!!!!! :-)

Michelle said...

I love this picture. you should put it on the family website. She's soo cute!