Sunday, June 8, 2008

Girls Camp!









I get to help with girls camp this year and I'm so excited!
I'm going to be helping with the YCL's......they're the older
girls who help with the planning and kinda run the camp.
I loved girls camp back in my day! This is a picure of Kelly
and I our last year of camp. We always wore matching outfits,
braided our hair, and had blue kool aid with us at all times. Kelly
and I actually met at girls camp when we were 15? maybe 16? anyway
we're still great friends and have many fun memories of Rancho Cucamonga
Stake girls camp! I'm excited to be able to go to camp with our
Stake and get to know the girls, yay!!!

9 comments:

Justin + kelly said...

holla to Crayola!! Some great times had by all at GC. You are so lucky to be getting to go back! I always forget thats where we met. AHH Memories...

LAURA and ELIZA said...

Sheri! Holy Cow! Now that I see this picture, I totally remember you! I could not figure out if I knew you or not, but I do now. You are so young!!

The Giddings said...

Okay, I seriously thought this was a picture of you helping at girls camp this year. You look exactly the same. By the way, I love the hair-do. It is sweet.

Sara said...

HA! Love the braids! They were the best part of camp back in the day!! You should rock them again!

Ash said...

Sher I am loving your brades. Your so pretty. The girls will love you at camp. Your the perfect leader for that I must say. I will be sad to not be ther this year. Love ya. Where have you been?

Heather Heaton said...

That is a good look on you two!

Mindy Widdowson said...

Sheri-
I am so excited for Girls Camp! We have to find away to get Jamie there though. This will be my first time at camp and I am hoping to collect a few memories of my own!
Love,
Mind

Sara said...

Ok Sheri I am going to fix the "blocking" problem for sure this time!! Email me all the emails you use... esp the one you sign in with to your blog and I am going to invite you!! Hopefully it will work... ifnot, it's fate!! Jk!

Staci said...

so you know that I am the other assistant right? How exciting!! Nikki is amazing and such a hard worker. You look exactly the same!! How fun!!