Sunday, May 4, 2008

Movie Review


So anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE chick flicks. I also enjoy Patrick Dempsey. So you would think that I would have loved this movie right? Well…..it just didn’t work for me. The whole thing was really crude and nasty. I thought it would get better, but it never really did. Has anyone else seen this? Thoughts??

9 comments:

Sara said...

Haven't seen it.but also love chick flix!! Sad!! I have to say the ultra make up on him on the cover sicks me out!!! I will pass on this one!!

Justin + kelly said...

I'll go ahead and cross that one off the list. They just don't make them like they used to, I mean "How to:...in 10 days" is unbeatable

Elissa said...

Man, I seriously thought this would be so cute! Thanks for the warning, mabye I'll wait and rent it when it comes out on video.

Er Bear said...

im really sad to hear the news about this!! i was so excited to see it!! well... i miss you! this summer just isnt the same without you! how about we meet up in fresno again??! hope all is well!

Heather Heaton said...

oh i am so bummed, I was totally excited to go see it.

Ashley and Paul Giddings said...

Sheri... I saw the movie last weekend with my mom and I was so excited but I completely agree! I was very disappointed.

Trish said...

Nope haven't seen it, but I have heard your same review several times. So bummed! It looked so good on the previews!

Sarah said...

THANK YOU for the review. I thought it looked cute, but I hate when i get to the movies and it ends up being one you want to walk out on. Especially now that I have Andie. It takes a lot of effort to see a movie! So thanks sooooo much!

Sarah said...

PS: love your blog layout. looks very cute!!