Friday, March 28, 2008

Easter


I'm almost a week late, but I thought I'd post some pictures of our Easter weekend in Brigham City. On Saturday the boys golfed and the girls shopped.....sounds about right. And then we had a big Scripture/Ensign scavenger hunt. My Aunt Debbie and cousin Laralyn did a great jobsending us all over town. It was boys against girls and of course the girls won! On Sunday we went to church with my parents and then had a big feast. What a great weekend.




7 comments:

Staci said...

Yeah!! New pics!! Just kidding.. looks like fun:) We need to do a girls dinner once I month I decided!!

Melissa said...

Hey Sheri how the heck are you? This is Melissa Miller from high school I found you on your sisters blog and I thought it was crazy cause I know your husband too. I would love to keep in touch so email me and I will send you an invite to my blog cause it is private bright_star07@msn.com ...

You guys look great and it looks like you guys have a ton of fun!

Melissa

Nikki said...

What a fun weekend you two had! Of course we still miss you guys and do eventually need to get together like we keep talking about. Hope you are both well.

Sara said...

Sounds like you guys had fun! I love Easter! Where do you shop in Brigham City?I haven't been there in years, so I am a little behind!! Sorry about your finger... I would have freaked too!

Heather Heaton said...

Yay! You have a blog too!!

Ash said...

I am going to go private with my blog and I want you to come with me. Will you send me your e-mail address to Ashlee2224@yahoo.com

Nikki said...

I've changed my blog to private. Please email me your email address so I can add you to my viewing list.
nikkitolman@yahoo.com