We went down to St. George this past weekend for the parade of homes. It was great to get away with some friends to a warmer climate! The parade of homes was AMAZING….even better than last year. It’s fun to dream. We stayed in Gunlock with Jamie’s parents, and had a great time playing games, eating yummy food, and relaxing. Thanks for all the fun!!!

Tyson (& Cameron), Sami, Allison, Steve. Jamie, Matt, Sheri, Ben, Dan, & Candace!!
4 comments:
sounds like you guys had fun!
You have been tagged, go to my blog to find out what to do.
I am jealous! I want to be in a warmer climate.
Holy Cow!!! It was so good to see your blog and also to see Sami's little baby!!! I cannot believe how fast time flies! Well, i hope all it going well for ya!
Brian and I were down there too, that same weekend. Those homes were neat huh. I saw this same picture on Jami's blog. I am glad you all had fun. Step it up 2!
Post a Comment